Food Allergy Information
For your safety, we have compiled a list of the most common food allergies and whether those ingredients are used in any of our menu items.
Please notify us of a food allergy prior to ordering or leave a note while ordering online.
Customers with food allergies or other nutritional concerns are advised to notify the manager of any dining operation for assistance. If you have a food allergy that is not listed below, please call your nearest location or email us to learn more.
- Tzatziki, dill sauce, and rice pudding contain dairy ingredients.
- To accommodate a dairy intolerance, we recommend ordering your food without cheese or feta.
- Caesar salad dressing contains eggs.
- Dill sauce contains mayo which is made with eggs.
- Baklava contains walnuts. All other menu items are free of tree nuts.
- None of our menu items contain peanuts or peanut oil.
- None of our menu items contain shellfish.
- Tuna pocket and wrap contain fish.
- Fish filet sandwich contains fish.
- Pitas, pita chips, and croutons contain wheat flour.
- None of our menu items contain soy.
- Pitas, pita chips, Baklava and croutons contain gluten.
Attention customers with food allergies. Please be aware that our food may contain, or come into contact with, common allergens, such as dairy, eggs, wheat, soybeans, seafood, gluten, or tree nuts. While we take steps to minimize risk and safely handle the foods that contain potential allergens, please be advised that cross-contamination may occur, as factors beyond our reasonable control may alter the formulations of the food we serve, or manufacturers may change their formulations without our knowledge.